Revelstoke Senior Citizens’ Association gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Columbia Basin Trust, a regional corporation created to deliver social, economic and environmental benefits to the residents of the Columbia Basin.
Drop-In-Coffee hour continues every Thursday, 9:30 to 11:00 AM. Join us for coffee and fellowship. Proceeds go to the Volunteer Medical Transportation Program.
- Entertainment Committee Meeting – Tuesday, October 1, 10 am
- Quilting Club Meeting - Tuesday, October 8, 2 pm
- General Meeting – Thursday, October 10, 1:30 pm.
- Birthday Party – Wednesday, October 16, 2 pm. October birthdays will be celebrated.
- Dinner of the Month – Wednesday, October 23, 5:30 pm. Cabbage rolls, perogies, ham and dessert. Dinner $12.00 per person. Sign up list will be posted by the kitchen. Profits will be given to the Volunteer Medical Transportation Program
- Executive Meeting – Wednesday, October 30 – 10:00 am